Monday, January 4, 2010

And so it begins

After a bit over a year's blogging, I've decided to add another aspect to what I put on-line. The Lonesome Ninja Mayor and Children of Earth are both "Character" blogs of a sort. Ninja is purely in-character for the live Firely campaign on Second Life, while CoE is an exercise in fiction - a Blog turning Novella. Novel, probably, by the time it's done.

While I can give in-character perspective for the 'Verse and the stories we're playing out there, there's a lot of things that just can't be addressed through the character's eyes. I can't critique the 'Verse, or deconstruct story telling, or talk about game mastering, or being a Sim admin through her eyes.

That's all my realm. The player's world.

In any case, this is just the launch entry. I've got a lot of things to talk about. Some of them might matter. Some not so much. Probably a few things people won't agree with, and with good reason. Other things, hopefully, other players and GM's will find useful.

In any case . . .

This is how it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment